Frequently Asked Questions About Disability and Life Insurance Claims
- What types of Disability and Life Insurance Claims does John V. Tucker handle?
- Does John V. Tucker handle Life Insurance Claims?
- Life insurance payments seem obvious. Why would I need an attorney?
- Does John V. Tucker handle Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) claims?
- Can life insurance attorney, John V. Tucker, challenge an AD&D benefit denial when the insurance company claims the death was not an accident?
What types of Disability and Life Insurance Claims does John V. Tucker handle?
The Florida disability insurance attorneys of John V. Tucker handle many different types of Disability and Life Insurance Claims and lawsuits. These include:
- Individual Disability Insurance (sometimes abbreviated “ID”)
- Income Replacement Insurance
- Overhead Expense Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Bad Faith claims related to all types of Florida Disability Insurance benefits
Yes. We handle private policy life insurance claims and employer benefit (ERISA) life insurance claims.
The most common problem in life insurance cases is related to beneficiary designations. Often a form is not completed properly and the death benefit could go to different people. Sometimes, there was coercion involved in getting the person to change their beneficiary before they died.
Yes. Our attorneys have a wide range of experience handling AD&D claims, particularly where the insurer claims that the death involved was not accidental.
Yes. Our attorneys have handled many cases where insurers deny Accidental Death benefits on that basis.
Whether you obtained your disability insurance on your own, through work, or through a group other than your employer, our disability attorneys in Florida can assist you.
Check back for more FAQs about Disability Insurance Soon!