Frequently asked general questions
- Do I need a lawyer?
- What questions should I ask to choose the right attorney?
- How much does it cost to hire Tucker & Ludin?
- Who makes the decisions on my case?
- How do I get in touch with my lawyer?
If you have been injured through the fault of someone else, if you need disability benefits and have been denied those benefits, or if your stockbroker has been reckless with your investments, yes, you need an attorney. John V. Tucker has been representing those taken advantage of by negligent parties, insurance companies, government benefit programs, and brokers for 20 years, and we can help you, too. Contact us today—our first conversation about your case is free of charge.
An initial consultation is an opportunity to see if you have a legal claim, but also to interview your potential attorney. Ask questions about the lawyer’s:
- Experience. How long has s/he been practicing law?
- Areas of practice. What legal problems does s/he have experience in?
- Staff. Who else will I deal with during the course of my case?
- References. Have past clients been happy with their legal service? Are testimonials available?
- Method of resolution. Does s/he favor mediation, alternate dispute resolution, settlements, or going to trial?
- Results. Has the firm been successful with cases like yours in the past?
John V. Tucker is always open to these conversations with potential clients. At our Tampa Bay law firm, this initial consultation is free.
Our law firm offers free initial consultations for all disability and asset recovery claims. We also operate on a contingency fee basis, so if we do not recover an award for your case, you do not owe us for attorney fees.
For commercial litigation claims, call us toll-free at 866-282-5260 to discuss your case and any legal fees.
You do. We are the legal professionals, and we explain your legal options to you so that you understand your choices. We are always prepared to advise you in any way you need guidance, but at the end of the day, it is your case and you make the decisions.
You can call us or email us at any time. If we are unable to answer your call, someone from the firm gets back to you as soon as possible. We make it easy: call us toll-free at 866-282-5260 or click here to send us an email about your case.